Terms & Conditions | Toblerone
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Why these Terms are important
These terms and conditions ('Terms of Sale') set out the terms and conditions which apply to our, The Hut.com Limited (‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’), sale of goods and services (together, the ‘products’) to you via our website www.toblerone.co.uk ('Website').
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before you submit an order to us as they affect your rights and liabilities under law and tell you who we are, how we will provide goods and services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms of Sale for your future reference as we will not file a copy of these Terms of Sale specifically in relation to your order.
Important parts of these Terms of Sale
We would especially like to draw your attention to the following sections:
- sections 14 (Your rights to end the contract) and 15 (Cancelling and returning products if you change your mind) which sets out your rights to cancel orders placed by you;
- section 16 (Our rights to end the contract) which sets out our rights to cancel orders placed by you;
- section 17 (Faulty, damaged or incorrect products) which sets out your rights if products are faulty, damaged or incorrect; and
- section 18 (Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you) which sets out our responsibility to you.
Let us know if you have any questions about these Terms of Sale
If you have any queries regarding these Terms of Sale then please contact our customer services team by logging on to your account via our Help Centre or alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08001510777.
Who we are
We are, The Hut.com Limited (trading as www.toblerone.co.uk .
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05016010, whose registered office address is at 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ. Our main trading address is 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ.. Our VAT number is GB974860768.
How to contact us
To contact us, please contact our customer services team by logging on to your account via our Help Centre email@example.com or call 08001510777
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provide to us in your order.
How can I contact you if I have a complaint?
We try our best to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one and want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
If you have any queries, complaints or problems with the products, please contact our customer services team by logging on to your account and provide full details of the nature of your complaint.
These Terms of Sale refer to the following additional terms and conditions, which also apply to your purchase of the products:
- Our Returns Policy, please see sections 14 (Your rights to end the contract) and section 15 (Cancelling and returning products if you change your mind) for more information about this.
Confirmation of your status
By placing an order with us, you are confirming that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 16 years of age
- you are a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use); and
- the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
Do I need to notify you of any changes to my personal information and confirmation?
You must notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by e-mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08001510777
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's office.
You authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
How we validate your payment
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate the name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. With the volume of fraudulent credit card transactions increasing, we make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. There is a possibility we may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co-operation to enable us to complete them. We will not tolerate fraudulent transactions and such transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
By accepting these Terms of Sale you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Products may vary from their pictures
We have made every effort to ensure that the products conform to the photographs and descriptions provided on our Website. However, please note that certain colours may look different to the actual colour of the products, when displayed on an electronic device.
Availability of products
We do not represent or warrant that particular products will be available. Please see section 9.6 (What happens if we cannot accept your order) for information about what happens if the products are not available.
Personalising your goods
You may have the option to personalise certain goods. Please ensure the personalisation information you provide is correct and any images are of a sufficiently high resolution, as the goods will be manufactured using this information.
If you have chosen to personalise the goods you may lose your right to cancel your order (see section 15 (Cancelling and returning goods if you change your mind) for further details) as it may be the case that we are unable to resell the goods due to the personalisation. Similarly, we cannot accept the return of any personalised goods if the return is due to incorrect information provided by you.
We have the right to make minor changes to the products without notifying you in order to:
- conform with any applicable safety or other legal or regulatory requirements; or
- implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the products.
We may also make reasonable changes to the products or these Terms of Sale but if we do so we will notify you and you will have the right to contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
How to place an order with us
Our Website will guide you through the ordering process.
Before submitting your order to us, you will be given the opportunity to review and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your order and that you have read these Terms of Sale carefully before submitting your order. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms of Sale, please ask us for clarification.
How we accept your order
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you confirming our acceptance (‘Order Confirmation’), at which point a contract between you and us will come into existence.
Automated acknowledgements of your order which you may receive from us do not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase products advertised on our website.
What will the contract cover?
The contract will relate only to those products confirmed in the Order Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
What happens if we cannot accept your order?
If we cannot accept your order, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. This may be because the product is unavailable or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product.
If we have taken payment, we will be refund you as soon as possible (and in any event, within 14 days).
Can I make changes to orders accepted by you?
Before submitting your order to us, you will be given the opportunity to review and change it. Please make sure you have checked your order carefully before submitting your order as once submitted you will not be able to make changes to it.
Our goods and services are not for resale
The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
We only sell to the UK
Our Website is solely for the promotion of our goods and services in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
Prices and other charges
All prices (including delivery charges) shown on the website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you (save that any changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have sent you a Order Confirmation).
When and how you pay
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or via your PayPal account. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account on the dispatch of your goods or provision of the service to you.
You confirm that the credit, debit card or PayPal account that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
If your credit or debit card payment is not processed successfully for any reason, we reserve the right to reattempt to process payment within 48 hours. In the event that the payment is still unsuccessful, we will give you at least 48 hours’ notice in advance of any further reattempt to process payment by sending an email to the email address you have provided to us. If you do not want us to reattempt to process payment, you must cancel your order in advance.
What happens if we got the price wrong?
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with section 9.3, we are not required to sell the products to you at the price shown.
We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods (but they have not yet been dispatched), then you will receive a full refund.
We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value.
Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions upon which the discount codes were issued and these terms and conditions, the discount code terms and conditions prevail.
A copy of the discount code terms and conditions can be obtained by e-mailing [email@example.com
These Terms of Sale also apply to the purchase of your gift voucher.
When can I use a Toblerone Gift Voucher?
The Toblerone Gift Voucher can be used to buy any item sold by www.toblerone].co.uk.
You can email it to family and friends, or print it out to give to them personally. It is the perfect way to give a gift when you don’t know what to buy!
What is a Toblerone Gift Voucher?
The Toblerone Gift Voucher is available in £10, £25 and £50 denominations and enables you to give a gift when you don’t know what to buy.
Gift Vouchers are issued via email using an electronic voucher code which can then be redeemed at the Checkout to buy any product on www.toblerone.co.uk.
How do I order a Gift Voucher?
You can add the Gift Voucher to your shopping basket like any other product by selecting the ‘Add to Basket’ button found on the ‘Buy Now’ tab. Then continue to checkout to complete your order.
If you want to purchase more than one Gift Voucher you can increase the item quantity on the basket page or go back to the relevant Gift Voucher product page and add more items to your basket. You can also buy other products at the same time as placing your order for Gift Voucher(s).
What currency are Gift Vouchers issued in?
Gift Vouchers are valued and issued in GBP Pounds.
Can I use a discount code when purchasing a Gift Voucher?
Discount codes cannot be used when purchasing a Gift Voucher.
How will I receive a Gift Voucher?
Once your order has been processed and we have taken payment, you will be emailed the electronic Gift Voucher code to the email address where your order confirmation email is also sent. You will not receive anything in the post for Gift Vouchers that you order.
How do I give the Gift Voucher to the recipient?
Once you have received the electronic Gift Voucher code you can then forward on this email to the gift recipient, or you can print out the voucher and give it to them.
Please note that Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
I am the recipient of a Gift Voucher, how do I redeem it?
Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase any product on www.toblerone.co.uk. Select the item(s) you wish to order and add them to your basket. To apply your Gift Voucher, enter the electronic voucher code you received in the ‘Discount Code’ box and click the ‘Add’ button. This will then apply the voucher to your order. Then proceed to the Checkout as normal.
What are the restrictions?
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Gift Vouchers:
- You can only use one voucher per order and no change will be issued if the full value of the voucher is not used in the order.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so make sure you remember to redeem your Gift Voucher in time.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used on www.toblerone.co.uk.
- Gift Vouchers are valued and issued in GBP Pounds.
- You cannot use your Gift Voucher in conjunction with any other discount code.
I have paid for an order using a Gift Voucher. What happens if I want to return my order?
For orders which are refunded, the refund will be issued via the same payment method as used to pay for the order. Therefore if you have paid, or part-paid, for an order using a Toblerone Gift Voucher any refund will be issued in Gift Vouchers to the same value.
I have lost a Gift Voucher. What do I do?
If you are the recipient of a Toblerone Gift Voucher please ask the purchaser if they still have details of your Voucher Code. If not, please ask the purchaser to contact us at 08001510777 so that the Gift Voucher can be reissued. We can only reissue Gift Vouchers which have not been redeemed.
Please note the original Gift Voucher will be void if we issue a replacement and the original expiry date will still apply.
When do you own the Gift Voucher and who is responsible for the Gift Voucher?
The risk of loss and title for a Gift Voucher shall pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission of the Gift Voucher to the purchaser or designated recipient, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if any Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Our rights if you use a Gift Voucher which has been fraudulently obtained
We will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.toblerone.co.uk.
Can I return my Gift Voucher?
Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights. The value of the Gift Voucher cannot be converted back to cash.
Any credit will be valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Subject to sections 13.2 to 13.10 (inclusive) below, you may earn ‘credit’ for use on our Website by referring a new customer to us through our referral scheme by sharing the referral link and/or referral code we provide to you (the “Referral Scheme”).
You are only eligible to participate as a ‘referrer’ in this Referral Scheme if you have previously placed an order on our Website.
What counts as a new customer?
A new customer is a natural person who has not previously placed an order with us (a "Referee").
If the Referee has an account on our Website but has not previously placed an order on our Website then they are entitled to participate in the Referral Scheme through the referral link or code provided.
How does the referral scheme work?
If the Referee has clicked through your referral link the discount code will automatically be applied at checkout. If the Referee is using a referral code, the Referee must enter this code at checkout.
Are there any restrictions which apply?
The Referee must place an order with a value of at least the minimum value as stated on our Website from time to time.
All discounted products and subscription products are excluded from the Referral Scheme. If you are participating in the Referral Scheme, you will be unable to participate in any affiliate schemes, cash-back offers and/or any other promotions of this nature.
Any credit generated from the Referral Scheme may only be spent on our Website and neither you nor the Referee is entitled to receive any payment of any kind in respect of the credit. The credit is not redeemable for cash. The credit that stands to your Referral Scheme account is not transferable in any way.
You will receive the applicable credit on your account 24 hours after dispatch of the Referee's order. If the Referee cancels their order for any reason within 3 days of it being dispatched, you will not qualify for any credit. You will receive your credit in the default currency of our Website.
We may withdraw your credit
We may, in our sole discretion, withdraw your credit generated from the Referral Scheme at any time if we believe or suspect that your use of the Referral Scheme is fraudulent, misleading or contrary to these Terms of Sale.
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- if what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see section 17 (Faulty, damaged or incorrect products) for more information about this;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see section 14.2 below;
- if you have just changed your mind about the product, see section 15 (Cancelling and returning products if you change your mind). You may be able to get a refund if you are within the 14 day cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- in all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see section 14.3 below.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see section 8.2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside of our control (see section 19 (Events outside of our control) for more information about this);
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you that we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than [28 days]; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see sections 10.5 and 10.6 (What happens if we fail to deliver the goods in time?).
Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind
Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before it is completed. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. A contract for services is completed when we have finished providing the services and you have paid for them. If you want to end the contract before it is completed, just contact us to let us know.
We will refund any advance payment you have made for products which will not be provided to you.
How long have I got to change my mind?
As you are purchasing the products as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), you have a 14 day right to cancel the contract between us and you for any reason (this is often called the ‘cooling off period’).
For goods, the 14 day period starts running on the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods (i.e. the day the goods are delivered to you). If you have ordered multiple products which are delivered on different days, your right to cancel will expire 14 days after the delivery of the last product.
For services, the 14 day period starts running after the day we email you to accept your order. However, once we have completed the services you cannot change your mind, even if the 14 day period is still running. If you cancel after we have started the services, you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind.
For some products we may give you a longer period during which you can cancel the contract. Please check our Returns Policy for more information about this.
How to let us know if you change your mind
Please see our Returns Policy which sets out information on how you can notify us. Alternatively you can use our model cancellation form.
How do I arrange for the products to be returned?
Please see our Returns Policy which sets out information on how you can arrange for products to be returned to us.
You are responsible for the costs of return
Unless stated otherwise in our Returns Policy, you are responsible for the cost of returning goods.
There are circumstances where you may lose your right to cancel
Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel if:
- the Goods have been personalised or custom-made for you, as described in section 7.4 (Personalised Goods);
- we are providing you with services and you have received such services, in which case we can charge you a reasonable amount for the services received up to the time of cancellation;
- you have mixed the goods inseparably with another item after delivery; or
- the goods were sealed for hygiene reasons and become unsealed after delivery.
Refunds under this section 15 will be issued to you within 14 days from:
- the day on which we receive the products back;
- the day on which you inform us (with evidence) that you have sent the products back (if this is earlier than the day we receive the products); or
- if we have not yet provided any Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the products, the day on which you inform us that you wish to cancel the contract.
The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer standard delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose next day delivery instead at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option (i.e. standard delivery).
Refunds under this section 15 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the products, unless you specifically request that we make a refund using a different method.
We may reduce the refund if you have used the product
Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the products resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. more than would be permitted in a shop). If we issue a refund before we have received the products and have had a chance to inspect them, we may subsequently charge you an appropriate sum if we find that the products have been handled excessively.
Where the product is a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Toblerone Big Bar Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+. Promotion Period: 00:01 GMT 17/11/2021 – 23.59 GMT 5/12/2021 inclusive. No purchase necessary. To enter sign up to the competition by providing your details (full name and email address) when prompted by the relevant Toblerone advert on Facebook within the Promotion Period. Prize: Each winner (three (3) in total) will win a 4.5kg Toblerone chocolate bar. Max 1 entry per person throughout the Promotion. Max 1 prize per person. Facebook account + internet access required. Visit https://www.toblerone.co.uk/en/terms-conditions for full terms & conditions. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This Promotion is only open to United Kingdom residents who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion.Entrants will be required to confirm they are aged 18 or over by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter Details: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on 17/11/2021 and 23:59 GMT on 5/12/2021 inclusive.
- Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
- How to Enter: Sign up to the competition by providing your details (full name and email address) when prompted by the relevant Toblerone advert on Facebook within the Promotion Period. Once completed, entrants will receive an instant confirmation email of their participation.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 Prize per person. Entry will be monitored with the email address of entrants.
- The Prize: Each winner (three (3) in total) will win a 4.5kg Toblerone chocolate bar.
- The Promoter believes in responsible consumption. Whilst the Prize is a 4.5kg Toblerone bar, this does not mean or imply that the winner should consume it all in a way that would be against health and nutrition advice.
- Winner Selection: Each winner will be randomly selected from a list of all of the entrants within seven (7) working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: Each provisional winner will be notified of their selection by email. If any individual winner fails to claim their Prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next randomly selected winner from the list of entries that were received before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Prize Acceptance: The Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure shipment of each individual Prize within 15 working days from the date in which each individual winner has claimed their Prize. Delivery of the Prize is included and will be through a third party. The Promoter accepts no liability for delays in transit or damage to the Prize. Any issue relating to delivery will need to be addressed directly with the third party.
- In the unlikely event that a winner has not received their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by contacting the promoter on the following link email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting the Promoter on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Any Prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate details being supplied will be considered unwanted and the prize will be lost.
- The Prizes cannot be redeemed for monetary value or any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, malware incident, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government Order / Guidelines, delay in delivery of Promotional packs, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if a direct message is missed for any reason.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter seeks to run fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry or entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and we reserve the right to bar you from entering future promotions of ours for a period of at least six months. For this reason, we reserve the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information we consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify spam, bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter’s decision will be final and they will have the ultimate discretion as to the winner.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.toblerone.co.uk/en/privacy-policy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.